Skip to content
Normally not considered for funding:
- Large national charities having substantial fund-raising potential,
income from legacies and or endowment income.
- Organisations not registered as charities or those that have been
registered for less than a year.
- Pre-school groups.
- Out of school play schemes including pre-school and holiday schemes.
- Charities not funded by any other charity.
- Very small and narrowly specialised activities.
- Local authorities.
- Individuals or charities applying on behalf of individuals.
- General requests for donations.
- Expeditions or overseas travel.
- ‘Campaigning’ organisations.
- Charities whose main aim is to raise funds for other charities with
substantial cash reserves.