Who do we support?
Applicants must be organisations registered with the Charity Commission in England & Wales or Office of the Scottish Charity Register in Scotland.
Which activities do we support?
Requests for funding must fit within one of the following areas of EKCT’s remit to:
- Support beneficiaries located in Sussex, within one of EKCT’s focus areas as follows:
- Care of the elderly
- General welfare
- Wildlife & environmental conservation
- Deliver international or UK based wildlife & environmental conservation projects.
- Deliver international reproductive health family planning projects which have a clear and intended impact on the environment and are delivered in Africa or Asia.
To apply to EKCT, please initially take our:
What type of work do we support?
Funding will be considered for:
- Start-up costs
- Core costs
- A specific project (capital expenditure or assistance with running costs)
How often do we provide support?
Trustees will consider one application from an applicant within 12 months
What don’t we support?
To find out what we don’t support please see the page: Not Supported
After taking the eligibility questionnaire, if you meet the criteria the applications can be found here:
If you have questions or would like more information please see our FAQs